61. funeral (remus' version)

Remus is the kind of person to recognize a situation and matching it to a certain colour.

for example when he met sirius it was purple. Teddys birthday it was orange. Ophelias graduation was teal. sirius' face was grey.

sirius' funeral was red. weird isnt it ? red such a powerful colour for a sad occasion. but red let him remember sirius. remember him for the last time..

the church was full. filled from friends, family and people who wanted to wish their hero goodbye for 1 last time.

remus had a ghostly smile all the time. he remembered the red of sirius' lips.
he remembered the red roses on his coffin. the red tie sirius wore just as he did on their first date.

james was beside him all the time. james too had a smile on his face.
happy that his bestfriend had a happy life and a grand ending.

peter had remus' back. helpes with the whole ceremony. but he had to force a smile for the man who came to his aid when in hogwarts.

the first protector who stood beside peter when he got bullies.

when every body paid their respects.
remus came up to him alone. he knelt next to the coffin and looked at sirius' face one last time. kissed his cold forehead.

and ordered it to be closed. teddy held Ophelia's shoulders. as the small family stood by his grave.
______________________________________

this is short because i cant with sad themes. well i can when im sad but im in a fairly okay mood (?) if yall surprised im suddenly updating, its because im on school holiday and I JUST GRADUATED OMG. good day peeps