2. the moon dance

In winter

Ballet, the dance that showed art at its finest. Remus lupin sat at the studio alone after a practice.

His whole body sweaty and tired. Swan lake he thought being rothbart isnt hard. He felt the character's heart. Rothbart wanted love from a woman who never answered him. But in fact remus' love wasnt to a woman. (Wink wonk)

Apart of the dance the boy who played  the prince is charming. His hands gentle yet strong. He lifted the swan queen with ease. Sirius Orion Black.
The prince of the wizarding world.  The supposed heir of the most ancient house of black. Yet the rumors contradict the truth.

Remus stood up and played the music for his part. He danced letting himself go in the music. His lychantrophy seem to wither away. His worries slipped off his mind. His head is at calm.

His dance moves were sharp as he played the villain of the story. Alike to him, the monster to the wizards. Hated and left behind. His scars were the proof of his monstrosity. He simply covered them under layers of foundation hoping the scars wont scare his friends.

His arms were wide capturing the wings of his character. And then he felt warmth behind him. As another pair of arms supported his own. He twirled and was caught by the prince him self. With warm grey eyes, sirius swept remus of his feet. Lifting him up like how he would to the swan queen.

Remus felt his heart flutter. They danced for hours. No choreography no rules just pure art taking place.
Then sirius stopped, and pulled remus into his arms. The boys panted as they finished their dance.

"Hello there lupin"

"Umm hello"

"You have nice lips"

"What about it ?" Remus felt self conscious.

"Id like to know what it tastes like" sirius grinned, and swiftly kissed him

They parted

"Well your lips taste like chocolate and sirius now"

They laughed like the world is theirs

All was well

-----------------------------------------------------------
Cheesy i know but its what i can do so forgive me ;)

They