60. Im done

Happy 60th chapter !!! im gonna break your hearts. :)
______________________________________

"doc so am i colour blind ?" remus asked the man in white.

"you are not. but its a thing. so you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?" the man asked.

"umm no ? what does this have to with my black and white vision"

"so you see black and white until you meet your soulmate then it will give you colour"

"i work in a retail store i see millions of people"remus and the doctor sighed.

"well thanks anyway"
------------

it is now a year and a half after that cursed doctors meeting. and hes still seeing black and white.

until one day he looked at the entrance and saw a man and a woman walk through the shop.

then his eyes felt relieved. he saw every colour of the rainbow. the red shirts. the yellow flowers and every shade of blue sprung to his eyes.

but he sulked. hes bisexual. and there was a man and a woman. like both of them passed as the colours came. its stupid he doesnt get it.

the lady. he noticed how she looked. shes beautiful and unique in her own way. the bubblegum pink hair and yellow shirt complemented her blue eyes.

the other man was charming really. he heard charlie mention him once in a while. how he is a regular and once asked where remus was. though he personally never knew him, the man seems nice

as they both came to pay. it was the man first but he let the lady go first. maybe for a gentleman gesture

"hi can i.. umm" remus tried talking but was so nervous he kept stuttering.

"can i take you out for dinner ?" remus said blushing like crazy and the woman laughed taking her bag.

"sure im Dora by the way."

"im remus. i'll see you at the marauder's ? at 7 ?" remus tried calling after her.

"Yea that would be great see you remus" and the door bell chimed as her pink hair flew in the wind.

"nice job you did there" a man in a bun chuckled. remus blushed.his hands trembling and sweaty.

"good luck mate hope she likes you back" the man gave remus a thumbs up

"thanks !" remus cried back. his heart beating so loud after his conversation.
---------------
sirius sighed and lit up his cigarette.
he was pinning over the man, remus.

his eyes saw colour when he
saw remus from behind the snack shelf. his heart was beating loudly.

he was wasted and had no clue where he was. and seeing that the shop where remus worked is open, he came in and bought some drinks.

he would smile like an idiot everytime he remembers remus' smile. how kindly he greeted every customer. and since then he became a regular.

buying everything from the green shop. sometimes making excuses to just stop by and buy some random candy just to catch a glimpse of his little crush. but whenever he stops by, it seems the universe is keeping him apart.

remus would always be busy somewhere and he didnt get to have the smallest conversation with him. instead he would always meet charlie. and red haired man who would take over the cashier when remus is taking a break, going to the basement or basically anywhere else but at the cashier.

until today when a young pink haired lady came in the store with him. and remus was staring at the door that time.

and the scene rolled with sirius as its witness. right there and then he felt hollow. empty that his long term one sided love story is dead.