10. telling the familia

10 pm, Gryffindor common room .

"So since youre a thing now when are you guys going to tell umm you know your parents ?" James said while laying down in the sofa. Peter was making smores near the fire place while trying to strum the guitar. (More like killing the guitar).

Remus and sirius looked at each other. Confused of the answer thats when sirius spoke up.
"You know what its my 4th and im on the run anyways sooo i will be sending a howler to my dear mama." Sirius said with a smirk.

"Oh you shouldnt do that siri your mums gonna be mad. She'll hunt you down and youll know what she'll do" remus gave sirius a stern look

"Nah i dont care im going to make the howler now and i already packed my things and with mrs. And mr. Potter's blessing ill stay at your place prongs."
Sirius said to james who returned the happy nasty grin. Then for the voice recording he went off to their dorms for more quiet.

"Well thats how sirius will go then im just gonna tell my parents with a normal letter." Remus took a quill and a  piece of parchment and wrote down while humming.

Dear mum and dad,
Im doing well in Hogwarts, i have 3 friends who accepted me just the way i am. Anyways thats not what i am going to write about.

I have a boyfriend. I know its surprising. And i think you know that im well... a homosexual. I got myself a boyfriend. Hes really wonderful. Beautiful personality.

And hes Sirius Black. I know that youll be surprised, but he is NOT like his family. He loves me just as much. He hates prejudice against muggleborns and furry problems.

Mum, dad please take time to think. I know this is really surprising news. But i just want to tell you that im happy with him.

Thanks mum and dad . Love you

Lots of love, Remus

" there im done. ARTEMIS COME HERE" remus called to his owl. Then sirius went down stairs because hes done but while stepping down an owl with brown and golden feathers hit him in the head. "Oi remus teach your owl some manners !" Sirius shouted.

"O please like you have any !" Remus called back while putting the letter in the pocket on the owl's foot. Then setting him off out the window.

Sirius didnt know why the owl looked like the owner himself. But he likes the owner more.

"So siri lets see your howler ." Peter suggested with a grin.

"Oo yess walburga will the surprise." Said james.

"Alright here this out !"

Hullow mother, pleasant day is it ?
So umm regulus is doing well and i have something to tell you.

Ehem *cough* i have a boy friend.
Yes i know . Youll beat me into a pulp when i get home. But SIKE you cant hit me because im RUNNING AWAY.

*sinister laughter* Oh and you wont have your butler anymore. And you know who my boyfriend is ?

REMUS JOHN LUPIN. Hes a halfblood. HAH be angry all you want woman but you CANT and WONT catch me.

*more sinister than sinister laughter* anyways dont ask regulus about this. He warned me too about my ass being kicked but again SIKE you wont catch me.

Anyways thats it and BUBYE TOODLES mum. *the most sinister laughter ever heard by the human kind*

"Well umm tthats a umm really sinister letter .." remus said quietly

"OH you bet it is. Ill make a howler each month and talk about you BAHAHHAHAHAHAH AND SHE CANT BEAT MY ASS NO MO" sirius said laughing at his genius plan.

"Alright thats done how about you send it. Tonight so she'll be awaken to your weird super gay laughter" james remarked

"Oh yeah right umm...REMMY DEARR COME HERE PLEASEEE" sirius shouted.

"Sirius im right here !" Remus said while poking peter's tummy.

"No not you my owl, there you are remmy here send this to grimmauld place and if you can whack mum with a newspaper on the legs until she wakes up and hears the howler then you can come back ok ?" Sirius said while tucking the letter in the owl's beak. And the owl miraculously nodded then went out the window.

"Oh such manners for an owl pads" remus mocked.

"Oh i'll teach you manners in bed" sirius replied

*gay wizard laughter*

-----------------------------------------------------------