208. Negotiation

This is just a little drabble so not much story but is NSFW cus it talks ab kinks and sexual activities so BE WARNED

***

List of bedroom tingz I think Remus has:

1. Hair Pulling kink
-I mean... C'mon... your s/o has long, smooth hair... do you really think he  doesn't tug on it when Sirius takes it from the back ?
- Do you really think he doesn't go "Sorry what ? I can't hear you." When he thinks Sirius' moans are too muffled against the pillow ?

2. Spanking
-Oh. My. God. His hands are big and that's canon period ! Do you see the vision ?
-He LOVES how Sirius' ass looks between his fingers. The supple, red hand prints just strokes his possesive side the right way. -He's definitely a squeezer. Will squeeze on the sensitive skin so he could hear Sirius squeal and kick.
-Would probably use it as punishment or a subtle warning. Like a little tap.
- loves the jiggle. It's healing for him. Sirius does have a lovely butt.
- "Act bratty now and when I'm done, forget about chairs this week. You won't even get to wear jeans."

3. Dirty talk
-Remus has a filthy mouth, we all know that. He curses like his life depends on it.
-He made Sirius come in his pants just by whispering to him what he'd do.
- "You'd like that wouldn't you ? Bent over this desk in front of everyone to see. You like it when people watch, don't you ? Like the attention on your cute fucked out face?"
- "That's right. You're my bitch."
-But he's the sweetest boy after. He'd whisper praises, a total 180° to what he was during the deed.

4. Marking
-Oh this one's for sure a Possesive wolfy tendency.
-By the time Remus is done with Sirius, he looks like he'd been eaten by a leach.
-He likes the colors contrasting on Sirius' skin. How when Sirius' wears low cut shirts, everyone could see what he did.
-He also likes marking in places only he and Sirius could see. Think thighs and stomach. Making Sirius squirm when he's spending too long on the hickies on his inner thighs instead of getting RIGHT TO IT.
- "Stop moving around or I won't do what you want. I'll just stay here and mark up your pretty thighs."

5. Size Kink
-Not in a Sirius way type of Size Kink. He likes their height and body difference.
-How he could reduce Sirius into a stuttering mess only by towering over him. How he could easily lift Sirius and pin him to the wall. How he covers Sirius' whole body when they fuck.
-He's a bit protective I guess.
-"Who are you looking for bun? I'm the only one here to sate you."

6. Choking Kink
-I mentioned this once, I'm not afraid to defend my accusation.
- Again, big hand privilege, his palm circles the column of Sirius' neck... tastefully.
-He doesn't use it often but when he does, Sirius flies to heaven.
-He's gentle with the actual choking part, just a light squeeze and he lets go.
-The combination of this and the marking ? Yeah. He's done for.

7. Sir/Professor/ Daddy kink
-You cannot fight me on this.
-When he's feeling extra dom-y, it'll only take a broken "Ah sir please !" from Sirius and he's a goner.
-The Daddy was something they discovered post Teddy era. Sirius whispered an "Do whatever you want daddy~ I'm yours." one time, ykno for research. He devours Sirius right after.
-"Beg for it then daddy might just give it to you."

8. Service top
-He likes to love and serve.
-Sometimes he lets Sirius take over, use him like a dildo.
-By the end of it, he's the one panting and begging Sirius to let him come.
-But he's an obedient little top. He won't do anything until Sirius says yes.
-Will probably eat Sirius out for hours if he's commanded to. He'll do it for his enjoyment too.
-"I'm yours. Fuck ah- use me please-"

***
List of bedroom tingz I think Sirius has:

1. Brat/ teaser
-He is a certified brat. Send tweet.
-Riling Remus up is his past time hobby. Heck he does it in the randomest times.
-When it happens, Remus sighs and leans on whatever solid thing near him. He's getting too old for this.
-Worst thing ? The little brat leaves afterwards, leaving Remus with an awkward boner.
-"Or what ? You're going to spank me?" He scoffs. "Yeah, like that scares me."