Dark Clouds 🇵🇭

Hi! I'm Zyes and I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

My mom left me when I was 5 and my dad when I was 3 so I grew up with my brothers and my grandpa and grandma but none of them ever had time for me so they hired a maid to always look out for me. Even in school events no one could attend and few months went my grandpa died so I had to move in with my aunt here in Florida.

I didn't really like it, I felt like I was an outcast that I didn't really belong and wasn't welcomed in their family, I always ask my dad if I could stay with him but he would always say NO cause of that at the age of 9 I had depression.

I always felt alone none of them supported me I was feeling alone and would always get bullied in school. I was always part of the honor roll and would always perform on stages but no one attended the concerts nor the ceremonies till I was 13 when I found BTS, they made me feel like I wasn't alone even though they are not by my side they are always there to support me in everything I do.

It's like they filled in that blank space in my heart and stopped me from ending my life because I was too tired and on that moment they were the reasons why I still live and they are the reasons why I believed in my self and my dreams again they are also the reasons why my smiles aren't fake anymore..