Going Through Phases 🇧🇬

Hi! I'm Teodora and I am from Bulgaria 🇧🇬 and THIS IS MY STORY.

When I was growing up I didn't really know my father (they are not divorced or anything), because he worked in different country. Every time he go to work he will be in Germany or Austria or UK for 3-4 months and when he come back he will stay only for week or two.

Last year (2020) was maybe the worst year in my life because my father didn't had a job due the pandemic, my grandpa died and 2 days before Christmas the doctors found out that my mom have breast cancer (I told only my 2 bff). Yeah so on 28/8/20 my grandfather died because of corona. And on 23/12/20 the doctors tell our family that my mom has breast cancer.

When I found out I was really shocked and sad. Then on 10/02/21 the doctors told me I have depression. And then my friends and the doctors found out I have asthma. I was really starting to give up I had some thoughts of suicide, but then I tried to find something that makes me feel happy.

And I found it on 15/04/21 I started to listen to BTS (I knew that K-Pop exist and I knew that BTS exist but I was like "They are too girly" but girl now I'm in love with them). When I started to listen to them I was like WOW(jimin's socks ) they are really good. I started to watch their try not to laugh and I think I knew there names on 18/04/21 and on 27/04/21 I was an official ARMY .

And to all the haters that say "You like them cause of their looks", " Y'all are lieing that they helped you", "You'll never see them", " They don't even know you exist "girl first you have to be on my place then talk about MY WORLD-BTS.

Where were you when I was at my lowest, when I wanted to give up. BTS saved me I'm so thankful to them. They will probably never know me or see me but I don't care I love them and that is a enough for me.