The Hated Slut 🇩🇪

Hi! I'm BangTae Berfin and I am from Germany 🇩🇪 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I had a boyfriend and he was in my class so he asked me about n*des at first I said no but he asked more and more and I said yes I don't know why but I just did it. So I send him the n*des. At first everything was fine but then he showed the n*des to his bestfriend and then to everyone. One of this person's told it to my mom and my mom was really angry at me she slap me really hard and told me that she will go to the woman's doctor with me,and she said she will let me at a child germ.

I cried a lot she also put all my open clothes in a bag and said "you will only get this clothes when you go to the child germ''. It really had broke my heart that she didn't speak with me for nearly 5 months I didn't had my phone for nearly one year. All the people in the school looked at me disgusted and weird it was so uncomfortable and at that time BTS came in my life to save me.

I didn't had any friends that time because of the n*des I only listened to their music and I learned everything about BTS they made me happy again and now I have many friends again but now they say all the time why are you listening to them and make jokes about me but it's okay because I know they just make jokes.

I am so thankful to them for saving me because when I didn't had BTS I wouldn't be here right now I think I would do suicide they saved me.

Thank you BTS.