Letting Go Of The Past 🇮🇪

Hi! I'm Luisinha and I am from Ireland 🇮🇪 and THIS IS MY STORY.

First and foremost, I am not excellent at writing about my personal life, so please bear with me.
Thank you for your assistance at difficult periods in my life. You see, anytime I listen to a BTS song, it relaxes me. I was diagnosed with depression when I was six years old. I do not think about it today, but when I do, it kills me on the inside.

If I haven't meet BTS I think I wouldn't be in the world, you see parents treated me differently from my other siblings when I was a child and after my brother was born things get even worse. They would say a lot of things that a child should not hear, and they would scold at me every day and every night.

I moved to Northern Ireland when I was eight years old, that is when I came across BTS! I assumed everything would change, that I would regain my happy family and the things I want, but everything turned out to be worse. Every day, there is a method to have a fight in my house. When I come home, I'll be hit every minute, every second. At the time, I was being accused for no cause, and all I wanted to do was die and sleep forever!

I was pleased when I first discovered BTS, and I still listen to their music every day as my escape and only source of serenity! When I go home, I usually go straight to my room and cry myself to sleep, but this time I'm going to listen to music to distract myself from my thoughts, as my depression has begun to diminish. But it doesn't bother me if they beat me because BTS music helps me get through anything I'm suffering with.

All I want to say thank you
1. Thank you for always being able to articulate the words I need to hear in your lyrics, BTS. In a world where I sometimes feel that no one understands what I'm going through or that no one can just say the proper words to make me feel better, I prefer not to share my feelings. When it comes to your music, on the other hand, you always have the proper words. Even if we don't speak the same language, the words I read and like, as well as the emotion you convey via your music, transcend language barriers. What I like about your lyrics is that they may be interpreted in a variety of ways.

2. Thank you, BTS, for playing such an important role in my life by assisting me in releasing and letting go things that no longer serve me. You've taught me to think ahead and that there's still time to develop. You've shown me why, even when I make mistakes, I need to remember that they're still a part of me, but that I can use them to convert them into something wonderful, like a way to help myself progress and become the best version of myself. You've taught me that dwelling on it doesn't help. It's sometimes best to just let go, accept it, and try again later. This is mentioned in a number of your songs as well.

3. I'm more than proud of you today, considering how far you've come and how much you've accomplished together. You have earned everything you have, and I am confident that you will continue to succeed in the future. Thank you for brightening my days and giving me something to look forward to in the morning. I understand that entirely relying on you isn't always a good idea, but I don't see you as someone on whom I should rely for the rest of my life; instead, I see you as someone who has and continues to help me discover my way to true happiness.

Finally I still to go through problems but I always remember l what you guys told us.