How The Color Purple Made A Difference 🇸🇬

Hi! I'm Lo Chaeyoon and I am from Singapore 🇸🇬 and THIS IS MY STORY.

People don't know how much BTS is important to me. My friends, my family, they all don't know how precious and important they are to my life.

Before Bangtan came into my life, I hardly had any solid source happiness, there was happiness in my life but it wasn't often. I would be stressed but have no stress reliever except sleeping. As a result, whenever I faced stress, I would just sleep and sleep and sleep... It became unhealthy.

One day, I stumbled upon a music video. It looked interesting. It was Dynamite. I watched the video and wanted to know more about Bangtan. The more I searched the internet, the more I found about them. I got interested. Soon, I fell in love with their personality and how genuine they were. Their beliefs. Their values. And how they can comfort me whenever I needed it. Whenever I'm sad, happy, bored, angry, they calmed me down.

As months of being an ARMY went passed, their importance to me increased. I really found out how real comfort felt like. I got protective of them for the pure reason that they were my concrete source of happiness and comfort. My bad stress coping habit of oversleeping slowly dwindled. The habit still has its little remnants, but thanks for BTS, I find happiness in little things and especially from them.

I also found how genuine love feels like, where the colour purple became a different meaning. I realized the love and trust being put into people was such a beautiful thing. This beautiful thing, was placed into the colour purple by our very own Kim Taehyung. The colour purple would remind me I would never be alone and no matter what, ARMY and Bangtan would continue to be with me until the end. Bangtan and ARMY are my emotional support, comfort and happiness and I would never regret becoming an Army.

Although my story is not as deep or interesting as other ARMY's, I know some ARMY's can relate to me. As life gets more stressful, just know that ARMY's and Bangtan have your back. You will never walk alone and we will always be here for you.