They Came 🇲🇾

Hi! I'm Sarah and I am from Malaysia 🇲🇾 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Before they came into my life, everything was out of order.

Before I knew who was BTS, my life was not okay at all. Ignored by my own family, no friends, hiding myself, hate myself. Maybe I have online friends, but it doesn't last long. Betrayed by them, left by them without any news. And since then, I've been scared to accept new people into my life. Fear of old stories happening again. But why? Why did it happen again? Even worse.

I'm getting more stressful. Become depressed but my family doesn't know at all. Why? Even if they know, what can they do? Just get angry. Just know how to protest. I can only express in my heart that "if I knew it was like this, I would have been silent for a long time and kept it a secret from them" Maybe this seems normal but not to me. Not once but more than 10 times.

And I was only able to slump in the room. When I sat in the room and only with the phone, they were so angry. And my learning is deteriorating. They are getting angry. Always crying .... only God knows how much it hurts. I know Im not a good daughter but I already try my best to become more good, but always fail ... I fail in friendships, become a good student, fail to make everyone happy. Even failing to be myself.

I have a friend who makes me like BTS. He always sends Taehyung stickers every time he messages me. Profile picture is also a picture of Taehyung. I was like "hmm I don't know if Taehyung is this handsome." And I became interested in Taehyung. And since then my life has changed little by little. Instead of my interest in Taehyung only, I became interested in all BTS members.

They make me smile every second. Even though I haven't met them, I'm still happy. Because I have a new spirit. And it came from the seven of them. And I'm really proud of myself because becoming an Army ... And I thought, why don't I know them from long ago. Otherwise I'm not as bad as this before.

And the Army became my very loyal friend. They have been with me all my life. to be an Army. From there I learned how to love myself. They are all the light of my life. If they are gone, my life will be dark and no one will be able to illuminate them anymore.

So .... Bangtan Boys, I want to thank you for everything. You are all the Magic Door that makes me want to stay with you all forever. And I hope you all stay happy, keep smiling because your smile is my smile. Thank you so much to you all.I really love you all. Saranghae Bangtan.