You Can Give It One 🇬🇧

Hi! I'm Leah and I am from the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 and THIS IS MY STORY.

This is about me, how Bts saved me and how well I'm doing.

I become an army in 2019 and have been an army since. To me BTS saved my life because when I was in primary school I was bullied and when I got into secondary school I was also bullied, it was a hard time for me and now I suffer with anxiety and I'm on medication for it because it's gotten worse but when I listened to BTS for the first time I felt joy from their music it made me happy.

I'm thankful to BTS even though they don't know me and I'll probably never get to meet them in person-they saved me.

After leaving school I got into college I am currently doing health and social care plus doing English and maths alongside it and I'm working hard and I'm putting a lot of effort in to get my dream job which is to be a career and I will pass and I will succeed because If i don't then all my hard work will go to waste and I don't want that, I am thankful to the people who helped me.

I'm also a sister I have 2 older sisters, 1 younger sister and 4 older brothers. I live with my mom and my younger sister -- we listen to kpop everyday as I've gotten my mom into it her favourite member of BTS is JHOPE.

I am an auntie as well to nine kids it's crazy I know but I wouldn't change my family for anything they are the best they have supported me through everything and I love all my friends and my family so much and of course I love BTS too they are my favourite band and always will be.