My Story 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Kelsey and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Life is beautiful and yet life is not a bed of roses. It is many blessings as well as mistakes. I remember growing up and wanting to make my family proud of all my accomplishments but it was very hard when they didn't agree with my dreams. Being a singer and dancer was always my dream. I remember watching Michael Jackson and practicing his dance routines ever since I was 6 years old but like I said my family didn't agree with it.

So everytime an opportunity came up for me to do dance or even sing and even acting, I remember my parents making up excuses on why I can't follow my dreams. I lost my passion for dance and singing in 7th grade and I felt as if I lost myself and slowly I fell into a black hole called depression.

It wasn't til December 10th 2019 when I found my passion for dance and singing again and it was all because of BTS. People in my life laugh at me when I say BTS literally saved my life. I haven't felt this happy since I was little dancing along with MJ and now I'm dancing along with BTS feeling happier about my life and following my dreams.

I will be an ARMY forever because all I ever wanted was happiness and BTS helped me find my happiness and helped me show my light and passion as well as loving myself but that's a different story. Thank you BTS for existing.