Left For BTS To Love 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Alexis and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

And it starts with me being young, at a young age I grew up in unhealthy house hold and I knew what was going on. Growing up with an abusive "dad" made me think I deserved it and I seen my mom in pain because of him. But when I was around 10 or 11 years old, my sibilings, mom and I left on a Thanksgiving night and that night was the worst because there were things I should have not heard.

I became toxic to myself and around the year 2017, my cousin introduced me to BTS and once I got to know them for who they are and their deep messages they were sending out, it made me feel loved, wanted and appreciated.

They also taught me that I should love myself before I can love anyone else and I understood their lessons and where they were coming from especially Jimin and Jungkook because I was exactly like them and I always thought I was alone.

Until I got to know them through their music and how I should view myself. They have helped me through my depression, anxiety, stress and loneliness.

They helped me understand I should feel loved and that its okay to put myself before anyone else. And so my story with BTS will continue till the day I die because they have taught me so much and helped me heal through my darkness. And there is my story of how BTS has helped me heal and become stronger.