Little Dreamer 🇨🇿

Hi! I'm Aki and I am from Czech Republic 🇨🇿 and THIS IS MY STORY.

One time there was a young 15-years-old girl. She just got on new school where she didn't know anybody. Due to her introverted personality it was so hard to start talking to someone but a young girl wanted to find a friend. Her classmates started calling her Little dreamer. She wasn't surprised. Nobody was.

She was in her own world all the time while reading books, drawing or writing stories. One day just four days before Christmas a girl from her class showed up at her desk giving her christmas gift. Necklace with letter A in morse code. With first letter of little dreamers name. The girls name was Mary and this another young girl saw a friend in Little dreamer. They slowly started talking with each other and through 2020 they became best friends. They understanded each other so well even tho they were so different. Mary was happy christian girl with bright personality and warm hugs. Little dreamer was shy and quiet girl full of sadness because of her past life...

But they were still very close loving each other like sisters. Even tho pandemic came and they wasn't able to met Mary and little dreamer still found a way to be together. In February 2021 Little dreamer, Mary and Marys parents was together on holydays for one week. This was time when even more things changed. Mary listened to boyband from South Korea for half of the year..

Little dreamer knew them since 2016 but didn't listen to them yet but through the week when Mary played their songs on repeat all days Little dreamer found comfort and love in them. RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook. That was BTS. Little dreamer was interested and started falling in love with these boys but someone wasn't happy with it. Her family saw girls in them and her girlfriend hated them because she thought they are overrated. Little dreamer was scared. She didn't want to loose her girlfriend but wanted to be happy with BTS. At the end her girlfriend left her and she started new life...

Life full of BTS a happiness together with her best friend. She didn't want to commit suicide anymore and even her self-harming stopped. She was finally after five year truly happy things got a lot easier thank to those eight people in her life. Her name was Aki and she is now 17-years-old girl that is fully happy thanks to BTS, her best friend Mary and ARMYs.