Getting Better 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Madelyn and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

When I first heard about BTS I was in a really good place mentally. My sister had told me about them and it was 2016 and the first song I listen to was blood sweat and tears. I'll always remember that because when I found out who they were I was afraid to tell anyone one because I had been in love with WWE and I felt like I shouldn't say anything to anybody because I had that going for me.

Also I didn't want to tell anyone because I was already getting bullied pretty bad and I was in second grade then so I didn't know how bad it could get. 2 year's later I told everyone about them and I remember that so well because I had the biggest crush on V. The bullying got worse and I was scared about the next year. I was right to be scared because I just got so bad to the point that somebody peer pressured me into getting a girl to leave the school and she was one of my best friends now we don't talk at all.

There were a few good things about that year because I made a good friend because he was a new kid and didn't know that I was the bully's target. I remember I had still had a huge crush on V and he would tease me about it and it great because I finally had a friend that didn't know that I got bullied. The next year I was in sixths grade and I was so excited because that ment that next year I could go to the middle school and I could be away from elementary school and I thought it would be the best year of my life but I was wrong because it wasn't I got bullied so hard I was so done I slapped someone so hard that there was a hand mark on they're face for the rest of the day.

I did it at recess and all I got was the rest of the day suspension and my parents weren't even mad because they saw it coming and my principal saw it coming and was proud of me. That year I used BTS to cope with everything and that year I fell into bad depression and I hid it from everyone and that year corona hit and I was happy that I didn't have to deal with anyone anymore. I went into 7th grade. That year and it just got worse but I did make so new friends and they liked BTS too. That year I told my parents what was "wrong" as they put it but there was nothing wrong I just wasn't ok. My mom had took me to the emergency room because she didn't know what to do. When I went there I was overwhelmed because there was a lot of people trying to help me. They didn't keep me overnight but I kept my BTS jacket on the whole time because that was the only thing that made me feel safe.

My dad thought that changing my sleep schedule would help but it didn't. The doctor my mom and I talked to told us about therapist that could help. I got a therapist and I told him everything. He was shocked by how long I held this in. I started getting better but my parents thought it was because I was talking to him but in reality it was BTS. I don't know how they did it but they saved my life and I can't thank them enough. My life wouldn't have been the same without them.

I'm still not completely better but I am getting better because of them. Thanks to BTS I'm alive today. So if I could say thank you to them I would but I don't know them but if they ever read this thank you so much you've changed my life for the better.