My Teenage Story 🇿🇦

Hi! I'm Gemma and I am from South Africa 🇿🇦 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I've began homeschooling since last year due to covid. My parents are divorced since I was 3 and it's kinda been hitting me hard lately. I have two older brothers one which lives with me and one which doesn't. Things have been pretty hard for me lately, with my parents using me as an emotional punching bag , putting tones of pressure on me to be this perfect little girl and not take after my second oldest brother. My dad still thinking we're in the past that he thinks we are seen as a maid or a servant because we are a woman and worst of all me not being able to talk to them about it because they never listen...

I became an army 4 years ago on 05.08.2016 which hands down was the best day of my life. Even then i was going... Through a pretty hard time. But When I became an Army I knew I wasn't alone I knew that I had family, a support group that would be there for me.

I had 7 amazing, sweet, humble, funny ,caring and special boys right by my side to guide me through my hard time . They gave me comfort, they gave me a place where I could be open and where I could be myself. A place where I can escape the harsh world out there for as long as I needed until I was ready to go back and keep going .

These 7 boys taught me to never give up even when everyone was against you, even when everything seems to come crashing down they taught me to stand strong and have hope. They taught me how to love myself and every day I get better and better at doing that thanks to them. There my Motivation my inspiration and my world. These are not just some 7 random boys from korea, There the seven brightest stars in Armys skies, our happiness, our light and our family . And every day I'm so grateful to be apart of this family

Who accepts everyone regardless of there skin colour, nationality, gender or language.

Thank you BTS for everything you've done for me . And I promise to love , support and accept you for all that you are, all that you were, and all that your yet to become until the very end.