Jisang's Story 🇰🇷

Hi! I'm Jisang and I am from South Korea 🇰🇷 and THIS IS MY STORY.

It all started on November 4th 2007 when me and my two twin brothers, Taeyoung and Yakeru were born. We were born in Japan to a Korean couple, Choi Taeil and Lim Jisoo. My mother ran away because she was too scared and didn't think she could look after three children. So she left us with our dad.

Unfortunately our Dad couldn't look after us so put us in Forster care until he could take us in again. The family we were put in were Australian so we had to learn English (Korean being the only Language we understood) they had two children, Elizabeth and James.

A year later I got lung cancer and diagnosed with tourettes syndrome. I luckily beat cancer and was free from it after two years. Our dad took us in again and we lived in Seoul for three years then we moved to the UK where my dad met a Polish woman called Sara. Sara has a daughter called Isabelle. My dad and Sara got married and we all live in England. But five years after we moved to England my brother Taeyoung commited Suicide.

Me, Sara, Appa and Yakeru were the only ones left.

In 2013 before Tae (my brother) passed I discovered BTS. Me, Izzy and the boys would listen to BTS all the time. I was a wreck when Tae passed because he was my best friend. He was always there for me when I needed it. I wasn't there when he needed me the most and BTS was the only thing that could help me get through his death.

It was completely heart shattering. Nothing really happened in the years between then and now except I got more into K-pop. In February my brother Yakeru was killed in a bus accident while going to London with his friends. So it's only me, Izzy, Sara and my dad. I am now living happy and well in England with Sara, My dad and Isabelle.

I do miss Tae and Yaki but I know I can't do anything to bring them back. I wish I could.