The Path To Happiness 🇦🇺

Hi! I'm Elzza and I am from Australia 🇦🇺 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Dear boy's, I really hope this will find its way to you guys. Going through a rough path in life, I was severely depressed and just not happy with myself or with life in general. But I'm that kind of person that is big on "things happen for a reason!"

I've always wished I knew BTS when they first debuted, but truth is I found them when I needed them the most. You guys have shown me the true definition of happiness, and through that, I have truly found happiness within myself. You helped me to love myself.

I know you probably hear this often but I am super proud of you all. Through everything you guys have been through, not once did you guys think to be selfish and give up on not only yourselves, each other or especially ARMY, and I am grateful for you guys.

You guys inspired me so much, by teaching me that hard work really does pay off. Whenever I feel down, listening to your music really grounds me. I feel at peace and I feel at ease. Listening/watching you guys is my safe place, or where I find happiness.

On behalf of all ARMY's around the world, I would sincerely like to apologize for anything that we have or might've caused you guys pain or disappointment. I hope you can forgive our shortcomings.

Just want to let you know that although there are negative people in this world and that you guys will be facing many trials throughout your carrier, just know that ALL of you are loved by sooooo many. Forget about the haters, negative energy because that's not going to get us anywhere.

Keep your head up high and keep doing what you do best, keep working hard and remember who your doing it for. For your country and especially your beloved families.

My only prayer is that God guides and protects you through it all.

I PURPLE YOU ALL.