My Life With A Beautiful End 🇨🇺

Hi! I'm Katy and I am from Cuba 🇨🇺 and THIS IS MY STORY.

My life started in Cuba. I was born in a Christian and kind family. My parents always were giving me and my brother love. Then I started growing and everything was the same.

I had to enter to a school and entered to one that was really close to my house the first grade everything was going perfect but then the second grade was really bad my teacher wasn't teaching anything she always was out of the school or just was to lazy to teach us. My parents dicided that they will change schools.

And then they did the first day was horrible some girls and boys were kind but others weren't must of the time was the girl that sat with me she was always so annoying. Time passed and I was her friend and we both went to the other grade.

Then one day my dad told me that we were moving to a different country and that speaker a different language so I was really scared and sad but when the time passed I was telling excited. The that day came I was in the new country called "England". Ah group of people that talked Spanish were there waiting for us.

And there was this girl that I didn't know that could show me something that would help me in the future. I started talking to her and she was called Helen and she was really kind! Then the other they I met another girl called Keren but I didn't know she would give me the best days and the worse days.

I started been friends with the two girls and the two girls actually were friends before so I was the new one. One day I started playing with them two and we did everything together. But one day we were at the first girl house she showed us a barn called " BTS" I wasn't actually really interested but the song that she showed me was always on my mind.

But then I told her that I wanted to be a fan and she told me their names and new song and things about them. The day of Helen's birthday I woke up saying " I wanna hear BTS today" I went to my phone played a lot of songs and I said " I want to be a Army" I didn't told her but I knew I was going to her house so I said " I will tell her when I arrived at her house" then I went to her house and I said " um I woke up and I really wanted to be a Army and I started listening to this song called " Go Go" and I can't stop listening to it." Then she said " Want to be a army??" And I said " of course I want!".

Then the days passed and I was really happy of been a army. But there was a sad part I was really depressed with school because I couldn't understand anyone. My parents went to work at 6am and then I was left with kids and two teacher everyday. The only thing that I wanted to do was cry. I was in the same class as Keren and she was always hurting my feelings.

Then the time passed and I was completing my dream of speaking English. And everything was going really well but slowly it was getting worse again. My friends Keren and Helen were always doing things without me then Helen was trying to get me and Keren to like anime I didn't really like it it was something that would watch but Keren did like it so that made her better. Then them two were always together doing everything together.

I felt like nothing to them so I went to my brother to talk to him and he was the only one that was with me listening to me with interest. He was always there to laugh with me and help me to be happier. Then he was really getting interested in BTS and when I talked to him about them he heard me. And then I felt like he was my only best friend.

But then the Keren and Helen told me that they weren't intrested in BTS anymore that they just like anime. Helen told me " you can talk about them but not too much* Keren was just "don't talk about them" I accepted them. Then after that I had to open up everything with my brother cause I felt sad. I didn't feel good with Keren and Helen anymore. Then they just started not talking to me.

But then keren's mom founded out about something that Helen was doing keren's mom told my mom about it and then my mom just talked about it with me and said to be really clever of what Helen said to me and keren's mom just told her that she couldn't be Helen's friend anymore and that she had to block her.

Then I was keren's unique friend and I was always with her. And I was kinda leaving Helen but I stopped myself and I told god " god please help me with this tell me what I have to do.". Keren was always telling me things like " BTS did something that you if I told you that will destroy them to you" I was like " what?" And another fight came.

But then I was really mad about everything she was doing to me but of course I always forgived her. Then days passed and she was a army again now she is more army than a fan of anime.

I have been thinking of leaving her because she is really toxic and I don't think I should keep hurting myself like this. One day I was on my bed and I thought about every message that bts have told army me I said " I will try my best and do it " all this days I have tried my best to do them but Keren always is saying " you look like a cow" and things like that hurts my feeling but I haven't showed it.

You could be thinking what have BTS done to you? Well they have help me love myself and speak myself. That even if the worst thing is happening I can help myself. I have to love myself to help myself. That if I speak myself everything is going to be fine.

To feel fine with yourself is better then haring myself. They have taught me that if I don't speak for myself no one Is. Their songs have help me to love myself and have make myself happy.

I hope when they disband they will keep loving themselves and will know that they have help me and a lot of more people.