Living In For Them 🇵🇭

Hi! I'm Schyller and I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

It was the time when I was immature and didn't know how to handle myself much, I was so scared and I didn't cared about my life. I'm a person who looks down at herself all the time, I used to listen to other people's opinions about my looks, personality and also about my life. This is a tmi but I'm always bullied like a LOT, that's why I look down on myself. At that time I didn't care what will happen to me anymore, my only thought is the fact that I will never make people around me proud of me.

I agree to the statement that " BTS will find you when you're at the lowest point of your life " it's very true to me, because I didn't really like kpop nor interested in listening to them. I only became a fan last January 2019, and I'm really sad that I didn't became a fan since back then but I don't regret it because I'm proud still that I became a BTS ARMY!

BTS taught me a lot of things in life. And the first is loving myself, this was really a hard for me because a lot of people always bring me down even my own friends. But right now I'm already a bit confident, maybe my confidence is 70% of Seokjin's confidence if his is at 100%. They also gave me a 2nd family which is Them & ARMY'S! They made me feel like they're always there for me even when we're afar from each other, they comforted me a lot in life whenever I'm Sad.

The biggest hit to me when I became an ARMY is " MAGIC SHOP". Magic shop really hits different to me and it comforted me a lot in the times that I was down, it also made me realize that BTS is really a true and great Artists. Not only they make song, but they make a song which relates and can comfort millions of people, Songs that can make us feel safe and save from this cruel world and by that I think it is already what we call a LEGENDARY ARTISTS.

They are such Great, Talented and Humble artists, and I'm really thankful that I existed in the same generation as them. I didn't think that I will find this 7 people who made my life joyful and colorful again, they made me forget about the past things that happened to me and made me look even better for my future. I just wanted to say that I love this 7 boys so much, I can't even describe my love for this boys. I could make a whole book just to express how I love BTS so much, I think I should publish one in the future.

I have a lot of things to say on how they save and made me happy, but I'm gonna stop right here.

To EVERYONE who is reading this, Don't ever regret being an ARMY! Borahae everyone!