My 7 Saviours 🇸🇪

Hi! I'm Safiya and I am from Sweden 🇸🇪 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I hated how I looked like, I never liked myself or my body, I stopped eating when I was 8. I always punched myself in the stomach while standing in front of the mirror so I wouldn't get a big stomach. When I eat I used to throw up everything, I hated who I was because I let people stand on me and I still was there for them.

People made me feel that I wasn't good enough, I hate myself for giving them the power to do that or anything like that. I was so close in giving up and just die, while standing there in the roof I had my phone with me and while scrolling down YouTube I found 7 young, beautiful, stunning and kind hearted boys. They saved me and made me feel that I was enough and that I was loved, they made me love myself when no one else did.

7 people I never met, made me love myself, 7 strangers made me feel that I was enough. I know that I will love them till the day I die, I have always loved them since 2015 and when I hear people say something about them I don't shut mouth, even if I have to fight that person I will.

Even if they disband I am happy for them cause they will have to meet their family, maybe fell in love and even make their own family. I will always support them no matter what, no matter what they become or who they love and I don't feel like it's a duty, they are my family and always will.

I want to tell the whole world that they are my family and a bunch other ARMY's. Lastly all I wanna say is I will always love them and be by their side. I don't know what I would do if something would happened to them but I know they can protect themselves.

I love BTS which means I love Namjoon(our leader) Jin (WWH), J-Hope(our shunshine), Jimin(jiminch), V(Good boy), Jungkook (our bunny), Suga(august D)