Curiosity Can Sometimes Make You More Happy 🇵🇭

Hi! I'm Rajie and I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

It was year 2017, and I am an incoming grade 8 student when I became so curious about who is this man named 'Kim Taehyung'. At first, I really do not know how to search for it because I don't know how korean names are spelled. But by scrolling through one of my social media accounts, I cam across a video or music video of BTS titled 'Boy In Luv'.

It was just an accident that the video is literally titled "BTS Boy In Luv Misheard Lyrics" so I watched that whole video and got so so curious of who they are and yes, I said to myself that I will only know their names but as I watch more of their videos and listen to their masterpieces, I noticed that they have become my happiness since then. I am noticing myself to smile more even at our school events that when I perform I don't usually smile.

Then one day, when I was in grade 9, I did not noticed that I am depressed because I am only feeling lonely and conscious about myself until my mother said to me that she knows I am depressed. And that exact year, the Love Yourself era was starting and yes, through all of BTS' songs I really got to love myself more, be myself and be healed.

Until today, I am really enjoying BTS contents, they are my source of serotonin everyday. I can handle everything by just listening to their songs and be motivated. I may not be there at their beginning, but I will be there and witness all of their efforts get paid off, up until the end.

I know that simple thank you's are not enough to say how thankful I am that the seven of you came to my life, become my daily happiness and my saviors. I just want to say thank you so much for debuting and heal people through your songs, thank you also for being a big part of my life and I will love you, the seven of you, forever. I purple you.