My Story With The Seven Precious Diamonds 🇫🇯

Hi! I'm Kantharia and I am from Fiji 🇫🇯 and THIS IS MY STORY.

To the world BTS is just a band of seven boys, but to ARMY's they mean so much more. They are seven precious diamonds who have unknowingly helped us in our tough times through their soulful and meaningful music. I was going through a really bad phase, all my friends were getting distanced, they were starting to become fake and no one trusted me.

I had no one by my side with whom I could share my problems and what I was going through. That's when BTS stepped into my life. I was streaming through YouTube and that's when I first found the song Stay Gold.

I loved it and went on to listen to other songs by them. Their music touched my soul. I started listening to them more and more. Many people used to call me weird for liking BTS but I didn't care about other people's opinions because BTS made me feel good about myself and their music helped me grow as a person.

I eventually fell in love with them. I fell in love with someone I couldn't reach, someone who doesn't even know that I exist. I fell in love with them because they were there for me when no one else was, when I was all alone.

But now, I barely feel the need to be with someone because I have them and they make my life so much better. I have learned a lot of lessons through them.

Namjoon taught me to love myself and to love my insecurities. Jin taught me to find happiness even in the smallest things in life; he taught me that it's okay to not be okay. J-Hope taught me to have hope and to be the hope that brings light to the world. Yoongi taught me to be brave in the times of hardships. Jimin taught me to understand and to forgive people even though they do bad to you over and over again. Taehyung taught me that your current state doesn't determine the type of future you will have. Lastly, Jungkook taught me to believe in myself, to believe in my dreams and to believe in my destiny.

They all taught me to love myself before loving others and they taught me to believe in possibilities even the smallest ones and to never give up in life.

I hope that one day I will be able to attend one of their concerts and meet them just to thank them for coming into my life and for changing me into a person with a beautiful mindset and a peaceful soul