Epilogue

We were once just told the fairy tale books, a stories we thought would really exist in this world but it turns out the opposite side of it. As I discover hundreds of beautiful piece of stories, I saw how cruel and unfair the world was to some people. From being born happily into growing up with deadly thoughts in our minds, it just doesn't feel right, it's suffocating everyone, and it's hard to fight for it alone.

Depression, is this really what ruined us the most? Or made us wanted to end everything?

These Mental Health Problems we are facing right now would not be living within our heads, if it's not because of the people who urged us to stand at the edge of the cliff and who gave us their own knives to cut our hope of life. I didn't realize this before but some of our families, our friends and the people we love the most are the one's, who's really killing us in the most painful way.

We were wrong in blaming ourselves.

Each stories of ARMY's are priceless, it's the only thing that can't be bought by money. It's okay to be indifferent in this world, to live the way where we find happiness on it, and to prioritize ourselves more over than the world. There are billions of lights shining for us and there are 7 people who are with us in our own journey, it's not the time to give up now but the time to pushed forward and fill ourselves with different kinds of happiness.

We became an ARMY for a reason and that is because of BTS. They found us and we found them when we both needed each other.

BTS is our healing, our guide, our stars, our motivation, our role models, our inspiration, our family and OUR EVERYTHING. They raised us and made us better individuals in way we couldn't imagine we could really be in this unpredictable world. They saved us countless of times and stayed with us, when no one else could.

I came up with this book, to make ARMY's feel that they are loved, they matter and their stories are valued and special just like them. And because of this book, I learned more about life, I learned that I am lucky with the life I have and that we all should be grateful for the life we have, no matter what kind of stories we have gone through.

Our stories are the greatest masterpiece that completes life. Remember that.

No matter what life throws at you always remember to take punches too. Thank you for loving yourself, for fighting from the hardest part of your life and for breaking through the dark hole that trapped you from your lost dreams and from yourselves.

I am not just the only author of this book, because this masterpiece contains all the stories of ARMY's around the world and so this is not just my property but ALL ARMY's.

This is just the beginning, it has been a long trip, let's take a rest first before going into the the next adventures of the book.