The Best Is Yet To Come 🇮🇹

Hi! I'm Noemi and I am from Italy 🇮🇹 and THIS IS MY STORY.

So since I was 14 my dream was to become a ballet dancer but once I got into an important ballet school to train six or seven hours per day and going to high school at the same time I realized how hard that lifestyle was. I kept going for four years because it was my dream but then in the last year of high school I had a mental breakdown, I was really struggling with my mental health also related to my body and my appearance, food (I lost a lot of weight because of ballet).

So I came back home, and started again in a new high school to finish my studies. It was a tough year for me. At the end of high school I quit dancing because I had so many bad memories related to that world, and I couldn't relax and just have fun while dancing but instead I was always judging myself in the mirror and finding all the small mistakes that I made.

After high school, I decided to start university because I was always into foreign languages and curios about other cultures so I started my studies in Milan and at that point, I got to know a lot of people coming from different environments and realities so I started making new friends that listened to kpop.

So I was introduced to BTS, I knew them already since the IDOL era, but I was never curios to know more about them few months later, with quarantine and the pandemic still going, after class I had nothing to do in my free time, so why not start researching something new? I started watching run BTS and other shows and they were so funny! I started watching some performances and they reminded me how amazing dancing on stage was.

I cried a lot at the beginning but then I was just enjoying every concert clip or song I was listening to.
Yes they helped me a lot, through the pandemic , but also in making peace with my old dream because I dont think it will happen in the future.

I dont think I will go back to my passion but instead I could always go back to class and just enjoy dancing with others and of course enjoy seeing others dancing on stage.