Into The Purple Universe 🇸🇬

Hi! I'm Jolene and I am from Singapore 🇸🇬 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Before I met the 7 kings, my life was sad and depressing. Once I met them on 12 June 2013 when 'No More Dreams' was drop I realized that maybe I should start staning them, but sadly after run era I realized I have lost interest in them, but after a week of not listening to their music I realized that I can't survive in this world even though they are like a miles away from my country.

I would always get scolded by my parents for listening to them and losing focus in school, but I did not let that happen, when magic shop was released at first I didn't have the interest of learning korean but after hearing magic shop I decided to learn some korean. Because of that I am proud to say that I can finally speak some korean.

I remember before they have their ablum of love yourself, I couldn't love myself at first I always hated my myself but ever since Namjoon gave a speech about loving yourself on that day-that moment I decided that I should stop saying that I hate myself.

I really want to thank each and every member of BTS for letting me learn what is called Love Myself.

At first the word 'family' means nothing to me, but ever since I met all the ARMY's around the world I realize that ARMY's also have taught me what is family.