My Own Universe 🇸🇬

Hi! I'm Vyen and I am from Singapore 🇸🇬 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I never knew it could happen, I never knew I could believe it, but once I stepped half foot in, I felt like I was finally able to live comfortably. The light of the army bombs, the ray of the sunset peeking through the stadium roof was shining into the stage and that's when the 7 men that saved me, popped up from the stadium lift and started performing, fans cheering, people crying, people comforting each other and people taking videos. I felt like I was finally at home again, I made it, I did it.

Why am I stanning these 7 boys? Why am I so obsessed with them? "Oh, BTS is affecting your grades! Stop stanning them," Said my one parent "BTS has no impact in ones live" Said another parent, have u ever asked your child why they actually stanned them? When your child is on their phone watching BTS videos, do you know why they are doing that? Because its their only comfort, their only happiness, their only reason to live, their family.Have u ever asked your child "Are you okay" or even a simple "How are you doing" ? No.

And these 7 boys comfort them for you, take care of them for you and wipe the tears off their face for you. Their message, their endless dreams, their passions towards their dreams inspired us to live, to love ourselves, and to speak ourselves.

My Own Universe, My Own Family, My Own Comfort, are them.