Love Is A Choice 🇵🇭

Hi! I'm Erika and I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Some people ask, "why do you love them, they don't even know that you exist?".

Loving someone is not always about
"Existence". It's not always being known by someone. You chose to love that person for some reasons. Reasons that many people don't understand.

Year 2014 when I first encountered BTS, through my bestfriend. My bias that time is Jin. I even make his picture as my "dp" in facebook. But sad to say that I didn't ended up being an ARMY, as far as I remember, it last only for a week or two. It's one of my many regrets in life. But maybe it's God's will.

Year 2016 when I encountered BTS again for the 2nd time. I was scrolling that time on youtube when the "boy in luv" mv attracted my eyes. As I watched it, I saw a familiar face.

But then suddenly, there's this one guy that I kept on watching throughout the video. I fell inlove with him at first sight. I don't know why. But as time goes by, I can say that it's because of his talent. And I kept on falling inlove to him because of his effort and dedication in everything he does. And I just found myself loving his flaws and imperfections. And still falling inlove with him every second.

After watching that video, I just found myself watching their other music videos, and knowing them more.

Meeting them was a nice accident, knowing them more is one of my best decision. Maybe Meeting BTS again by accident is God's will because he wants me to find them by myself and not through others.

I found them when I was in darkness and finding my worth. They saved me when I was gradually eaten by sadness and anxiety. They became my resting place when I want to escape my life.

I used to believed that, "you should have no reason, when you love someone. Because what if that reason will disappear? does it mean that your love/feelings for that person will fade?". But then, BTS changed that mindset of mine. I love them because they were there at times when I kept on looking for myself.

They were there when I kept on finding myself in darkness. They kept on cheering me and remind me how beautiful life is. They always make sure that I will always be loved. They always save me from sadness. They always make me feel how worth it I am. Even though they're not here personally, they're always in my heart.

I chose to love them despite of being unknown to them. And I kept on choosing to love them no matter what. Because they are my sky, my moon, my star, my universe, my galaxy, my world, and my home.

My biggest flex is being an ARMY.

Even if they only know me because I am an ARMY, I still chose to love them. I will never get tired on choosing to love them. Because that's what my heart wants.