Map To My Heart : 7 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Carina and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I grew up in a very religious home. growing up was lonely because my parents wouldn't let me have friends. I was homeschooled and I was depressed and suicidal. I didn't talk to anyone except for my parents and God and at some point I felt as if God wasn't listening to me. I wasn't beat up, but I was verbally abused, I was told I wasn't good enough and that I deserved to be in the deepest parts of hell.

I felt as no one would ever hear me or understand me. One night, I was on my laptop and I came across BTS, a Kpop group on my screen. They had looked attractive and like they had everything they ever wanted. I am not gonna lie but I was jealous. I began listening to their music without reading the lyrics and became jealous of their voices. I don't know what tempted me, but one day I decided to read the lyrics to "you never walk alone" and I cried.

I began watching BTS videos and as I became more and more focused on them I forgot all about my worries. As years went by I learned their stories and understood that they didn't have it all the easy, and that they were struggling too. BTS and their words really helped me and one day, I packed up my things, grabbed my money that I had been collecting since I was little and left my parents house. now five years later, I have an apartment, an amazing best friend, a job, and the honor of watching BTS grow from where they first were. without them, I'm not sure I would be here today.

They're my everything.

They are the map to my heart.