I Finally Realized 🇮🇩

Hi! I'm Fani and I am from Indonesia 🇮🇩 and THIS IS MY STORY.

At middle school I found someone that can make me smile and happy, he was always there for me and then we started a relationship, in first year, he was there during the moment were my family started to be broken. He was again at my side when my friends hated me for no reason. He was always there to listen to me. He made me feel better and I love him more than myself.

I gave everything to him, until one day, he cheated on me with my own best friend. I don't know how did that happen, they were already dating ever since me and my boyfriend were dating. I was so sad but of course I still gave him a chance, I accepted him again. We are still together until now but he change a lot, he often shouts at me infront of many people. He called me insulting words such us "fat" "ugly" "cheap woman" and even "bitch" infront of my classmates and plus my parents always make me upset.

My parents shout at each other and my mom always blames me. I can't find a place of comfort and home. And my boyfriend still asked me for money because he said the things he gave me weren't cheap. I love him so much, that even he does bad things to me, I still accept it. He is still with my best friend and I don't want to let him go because I love him. At that time I was really done with life. I was deciding to end my life. I harm myself and try extreme diet until I'll be sick and die.

Until one day my friend told me about BTS I started to know them by listening to their songs and I realized that I'm comfortable when listening to their voices, I also watched their interviews as well as the events they made such as run BTS and vlive and watch their concert too and start wishing one day I'll go there with my friends.

After getting to know BTS more, my life was slowly getting better, I learned every meaning of their songs and learned to love myself more I stop doing selfharming and stop trying to end my life, I'm also trying to improve my relationship with my family and my friends and like what everybody want, I'm letting him go, I'm trying to move on and now I'm free finally I can love myself more than before, I can have my real smile not like before, now every time I feel sad I immediately take my headphones and play bangtan again, want to know what song?

괜찮아 (괜찮아) 자 하나 둘 셋 하면 잊어 (잊어)
슬픈 기억 모두 지워 (지워)
내 손을 잡고 웃어 (웃어)
괜찮아 (괜찮아) 자 하나 둘 셋 하면 잊어 (잊어)
슬픈 기억 모두 지워 (지워)
서로 손을 잡고 웃어 (웃어)

Yap thats "2!3!"
And i have another song that's ephipany jin voice that always makes me feel better.

I know this is just the beginning of everything. I still have a long way to go, but at least now I have BTS to lean on when I'm tired and sad, I've also met some good friends who love BTS the same way.

if you guys read this I want you guys to look back and see how hard you guys been trying to hold on. I always wish you the best of the best.