Seven Lucky Stars 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Sarah and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Personally, I didn't like KPOP. I thought it was strange or too different for my liking. Until one day, seven lucky stars had wandered into my universe. BTS came into my life when I was in 8th grade and now I'm going to be a senior this upcoming school year.

When I was in 8th grade, I had a group of "friends." We talked, but I was always on the side. Never really anyone's "friend." And it was like that until my sophomore year of high school. I had a difficult time finding friends that I could be happy around. That's where BTS came in.

They were my escape.

And people did judge me for being "obsessed" with them. However, no one really knew that they were the only reasons I kept living. And trying to better my life. BTS gave me the confidence to be a better person.

To live how I wanted to live...No matter who is watching.

They just gave me the confidence to be me. After having those seven lucky stars wander into my universe, I can confidently say that I'm mentally better. I found friends that love me.

And I can live happily with no regrets. It's because of those seven lucky stars that I am where I am right now and it feels like my life is playing to 2!3! All because I found seven lucky stars to help me find my way.