Because Of BTS I Started Loving Myself 🇳🇵

Hi! I'm Kkoch and I am from Nepal 🇳🇵 and THIS IS MY STORY.

It was a winter of 2017 when my best friend told me about BTS. She came to me and asked me "hey do you know BTS?" and I said "Nowho are they?"
Then she told me they are one of the korean boy band she used to listen. Then I asked her are their music good? Then she told me yes and it's different from other music.

She advices me to watch their cute and funny videos.
And also she showed me a photo and asked me whom did I find attractive at first and I casually told her the boy in the back whom she told me was V and that was the first time BTS was introduced to me.

Then I only watch their videos for fun cause I didn't know the hidden meaning nor message in their lyrics or their songs. But in the year 2018 I was started being bullied by my friend, relatives, even my teacher started to bodyshame me for being fat and big.

After that it was like a torture for me to look at the mirror...

I started to hate myself.

I started to starve myself.

I started to hide myself.

I stopped participating in any kind of social events.
But at that time, the music of BTS was like a shoulder where I can pour all my sadness and my all hardship.

After that I came to know why BTS were formed and their motive making youth realize how important is to love yourself.

After this I started being inspired by their music ,the lyrics, the hidden messages gave me a lot of courage and I was able to love myself again .

They became those hands which i could hold and get up. They became my supporter when I was completely alone and lonely. They became those lights which brighten my life. And they became one of the most beautiful and important part of my life.

Even though they might not know me but I know they want me to love myself. Even if the people around me and my society hates me I know far away in the city of Seoul there are 7 amazing people who loves me more than i love myself.

So now in the year of 2020 I am one of the most confident member of a class. I followed my dream and now J am in the phase of achieving it. Now I am trying my best everyday so I won't let BTS down.
I wanted to prove the people around me that whatever I dream then I will achieve it.

Now the only thing that I wanted to tell my seven Angels is that I LOVE MYSELF , I AM ACHIEVEVING MY DREAM I AM CONFIDENT.

So thank you for being there when I was all empty and alone. Thank you for being my biggest supporter
Thank you for making me realize how important is it to love myself.Thank you for always being there for me.

THANK YOU!!

Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook

For being part of BTS and I am so lucky to be a part of your fandom ARMY!