BTS Change My Life 🇵🇭

Hi! I'm Soho and I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I am a fanboy. I was born in Italy on july 24 2006,but I never saw my father because my mom and dad had to divorce so my mom become a single mom. She took care of me for 1 year and after that she gave me to my grandmother because no one can take care of me when my mother was at work.

I stayed in the Philippines with my grandmother for ten years so I spent my childhood there. On September 2016 my mother finally brought me in Italy, I listened a lot to music, it's my favourite hobby and I also can sing and dance.

I turned 14 on July 2020,but I was or I am really depressed and stressed out and I can't smile anymore,I can't have fun anymore because everyone say that I'm just a loser and they say bad things about me, I almost attempt suicide but before I was going to do that I decided to listen to music so I went on youtube and I played a song, after it finished I saw another song called "DNA BY BTS" so I was really curious about that song so I played that and I thought "omg this is so good" and I continue to stan BTS until now.

I realized that there is a whole life infront of me and BTS showed me that life behind their song's.