Time Waste 🇩🇪

Hi! I'm Cupcake and I am from Germany 🇩🇪 and THIS IS MY STORY.

The first thing I wanna tell you is that- in my elementary school I didn't got many friends for an example, I ran through the school yard to let the other kids to think I'm playing hide and seek or run away from my friends because they want to catch me.

In the second grade we did got a new student and it was a girl with whom I was friends till the end of the third class. I can really say that she was my first truly friend I had. Anyways, in the spring as the third grade students we did go to a circus and it was pretty fun.

On the way, me and her wanted to sit on the windows side in the bus and we said that she is the first one to sit on the windows side and I'm the one who sits on the way back. As I said I had fun in the circus but on the way back she said that I stole her seat and that she have to sit there.

I was a kid so I let her sit but deep inside I asked myself, 'did she forgot that we agreed that she sits on the way there and I sit on the way back?'

The next day she hang out with the popular girl and I felt like that she just made an excuse to be with her. As I was and still I am used to be alone during the break I shrugged it off. I think in June I choose to tell it my teacher because I wanted to be her friend again so I did it. She called us out of the classroom and we both talked. I asked why she left me alone and she just said something like "Because I wanted" or anything in that type of way.

In conclusion we didn't ended up being friends again. It butted but again I shrugged it off. The elementary school finished and I went to the middle school. There I got really many friends.

And now how BTS came to my life.

In 2019 I went to one of my best friends and we just chilled and after sometime she was like "oh do you know BTS?." I haven't heard about them so I said no. She then showed me them and I became a baby ARMY. I started to listen and understand their songs.

They literally were the ones who took me out of the reality and bring me to a safe place. I can't really explain because it's really hard to do.

But one thing is for sure -> They made me realize how beautiful life actually is and that we shouldn't spend it one someone or something that isn't worth it.

After these two years of being an army and knowing their stories and the pain they've been through I finally started to love and speak myself day by day a bit more.