New Beginning 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm K and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

October 22,2018: a new beginning

Where do I begin my journey with Bts?

I suppose I can start from 2017. I didn't exactly know who they were and sadly I, like many people, judged them before I actually experienced them. I regret that so much because little did I know these 7 wonders would change my everything in the following year.

2018: I went to a new school and reunited with some friends I had known forever that had moved away when I was little. I was so happy when I saw them and we talked and talked upon hours a day. We recconected quite fast and I learned later on that they liked BTS. They showed me my first music video BS&T.

At first I didn't like it because it was different. Weeks later my mother ended up in the hospital and honestly I felt really hopeless. I was a terrible reck and just a mess in general. One day while my mom was still in the hospital, save me got reccomended to me on YouTube and I thought might as well give it a try since it couldn't hurt anybody.

And that was the moment I understood them. They changed my everything and I felt happier. The lyrics motivated me and made me feel comforted and like I had somebody.

Someone once said BTS comes to you when you need them the most, and I believe that's true. They truly saved me and from then on I've been a army since and I am so grateful for these 7 miracles.