A Girl Who Can't See Very Well 🇸🇾

Hi! I'm Jana and I am from Syria 🇸🇾 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I'm from Syria but I use to live in Saudi-Arabia. I'm 13 years old. I was born with an eye problem that doesn't have a cure until today. In Saudi Arabia no one really cared about my eye problem not even the doctors so I just thought everyone saw like I do.

When I was 9 years old, my mom told me that we were gonna move to France forever. I was really sad to leave my friends but I couldn't do anything. December 27th 2017, we arrived to France. Here everyone cared about my eye problem but half the people treated me like I was blind. Suddenly, I have to use a computer in class, I have to walk with a cane. It all happened to fast I didn't know what was going on anymore. It was kinda hard to except but I had no choice. January 29th 2018, I'm 10 years old now. I started going to school everything was prepared for me to go.

Fast forward 1 year, I started talking French so I understood everything around me. At that point I didn't wanna understand. All I could hear was insults. Everyone in my school insulted me. Some even chose violence I had no friends for 2 years. I moved to a new school. Before that school year started I didn't wanna go. I had many family problems.

I hated myself. I didn't know what to do. One day, I saw idol by BTS on my YouTube I listened to it. I loved it a lot and I went and looked up the lyrics. I loved it so much. I listened to more songs.

It brought me happiness a lot of happiness. BTS helped me be happy again. They helped me to love myself. I'm 13 now, I have friends now. I can't say I have a good or bad grades. But I'm really grateful for what BTS are doing.

I hope they help more people in the future. I just wanna tell them thank you for everything they're doing. And thank you to everyone who read this. I want everyone to love themselves. Thank you again.