My Undiscovered History 🇨🇦

Hi! I'm Maiyeon and I am from Canada 🇨🇦 and THIS IS MY STORY.

2003, the day when their little girl came to life, the life that they awaited from 9 months ago, but only one stayed

Her...

5 months before I was born my mother discovered my father was cheating on her.

The man she loved from day 1 to their marriage of 5 years till they had a new baby girl, but who expected that this man she loved so dearly would end all the years they spent loving and caring for each other in just one "business trip"

4 months pregnant, my mother spent her time texting, calling, voice mailing my father to find out whether he was doing great or not, but when she decided to surprise him, she was the one that got surprised. She saw him with another girl, wearing a bikini, at his resort and saw them kissing each other passionately.

She was heart broken yet didn't want to tell him she was there. She saw how happy his face was, felt his passionate kiss on her lips, his voice whispering the words "I love you..."

She saw and felt these from her Husband who was cheating on her. The Unbelievable moment she wished never happened, had happened and ran away from him. When he went home, he saw her sitting at the couch with puffy eyes "Why?" she asked. She looked into his eyes and so did he. He came forward and tried to hug her but she moved away, "Why did you not tell me you weren't happy with me?" she asked calmly looking down fighting her urge to break down.

Her loving husband looks at her confused on what she said "what..?" he asked. She then exposes him with all the lies she knew the truth to and mercilessly left him

And he left her with their 5 children... he left us.

All that history of my parents I knew at the age of 6

My mother worked day and night to provide for her us.

When I was 6 years old I was diagnosed with kidney problems and then at 7 I fought for my life and at 8 I was bullied. For years I had no people I could call friends.

I was restricted to attend any social gatherings, I couldn't attend any "friends" party.

I was isolated from the world.

2016 the year I heard about BTS, at first I was like, I don't like them. It was nothing, just boys who sang and nothing else. But who knew that old me would turn into an ARMY?. Who knew that old me would wait for them on comebacks?

2017 was the year I started seeing them in a different way. They weren't just boys that sang songs, they were boys who hid meanings into their songs

Their happiness turned into my happiness, their sadness turned into my sadness, their excitement turned into mine. They showed me reasons why I should keep going and why I should love myself. They showed love and happiness to me and knew how to make me feel happy, comforted, excited and sadness.

I discovered it was fine to let out things the heart desires and to control my temptations.

Now, I am 18.

My mom found a new husband who cared for her and for all her kids, my new dad became my best friend and comforts me when I need to, I recovered from my past diseases and now. I'm starting a new life, I am. Now happier and better.

Life became an obstacle I went through and passed.

It turned out well in the end.

As of my 18 years of life, I go on because...

Life goes on..

But who knows what I have been through?

My dad is a Japanese man who lived in Korea and studied in Paris, works in the Philippines has a Filipino-Australian wife and Fil-Canadian kids, isn't his life confusing?

No matter what comes to me, no matter what challenge halts in front of me.

I will go on.