You're Why 🇲🇾

Hi! I'm Liyayayaaa and I am from Malaysia 🇲🇾 and THIS IS MY STORY.

A little girl who live and get high expectations from her family. She need to be always on top. Especially in her studies. But she can't do that. She did well yet for her parents, she still failed. In her final exam for elementary school and middle school, she get excellent results. She excited to show it to her parents. However, they don't congratulate her but they just said "Is this the best you can get? I thought you can get more!"

Sad? Crushed? Angry? Disappointed?

Yes

That what she feel.

Anxiety, depression, stress, hatred, and all negative thoughts starts to build up.

Self harm? It just a simple thing.
Self hate? It is the easiest.

From happy, positive girl-- she become cold, passive girl. She lost her interest in studies until she got bad results for her high school final exam. She lost her way, she can't find her own self anymore.

Everything was gone until she want to end her life..

But

One day, She listened to song from her phone. The song of BTS, Answer: Love Myself.

She cried while listening to this song. Then she feel like she need to move on for her own dream and enjoy for her own life.

She woke up, stood up and try to chase for her dream.

And now she on her way to finish her degree with an honour.

Who is she? She is me who currently struggling to finish her degree with an honour and will be a great entrepreneur in future.

Borahae BTS, and thank you for being my inspiration.