Learning To Love Myself 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Elise and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Growing at times was difficult for me but now that I'm getting older I never really realize what all I went through as a kid. As I got older,I started to acknowledge my feelings and understand them but then came the backside to having feelings,not knowing how they work or if they were in the right place for me.

I've suffered from depression before where I felt like I was alone,that I couldn't talk to someone or I would cry more often.Then my insecurities came along where I started to think things about myself like my stretch marks or my weight sometimes. Yes I understand we live in a society now where teens and adults but mostly teenagers suffer from this as well and think badly about themselves.

But when I came across these 7 angles of boys,that all changed for the better. They are BTS,the boys that helped and are still helping me heal because of their words and messages they spread to others that help me.

They've been helping on healing journey and process of loving myself and they've made my life so much easier already I couldn't even describe the feelings and emotions I've felt for them. I've been an ARMY for almost 2 years now and it's been the greatest 2 years knowing them. When I first found out about them it was when I first heard 'Dynamite' and I listened to that song almost everyday since it helped me get through the rough days when I needed it.

Then I started to discover more of their songs and albums and then I started adding their songs to every playlist I have and I never go a day without listening to them or music in general. They've taught me so many things in these 2 years. And now I've been inspired by them,about doing what I want to do when I get older.

That I want to become successful studying to be a journalist and have my own company or business of journalism when I'm older. I want to live in Korea and live in my own apartment I could come home to everyday.

BTS has just helped me so much in finding myself and learning to love myself and my body or the way I dress because I want to be able to dress in more boyish clothing as well because BTS taught me I should be able to do that. That I shouldn't be afriad to be myself.

And for that I'm forever and always grateful I became an ARMY and I always will be.