Those 7 Boys Who Changed My Life 🇲🇾

Hi! I'm Preeti and I am from Malaysia 🇲🇾 and THIS IS MY STORY.

2020-I was going through my instagram and I saw a Kpop group which is called 'BTS'. At first I didn't care who they are and where are they from...I was going through the instagram posts and the group called BTS they're photo came into my page many times so I was really curious "who are they??"

So I immediately went to Google and typed BTS and read some things about them.I continued to see about them and they're videos.I was just a fan of them.Weeks later,the phone I was using had broken so I didn't have any Phone to use or see BTS videos. A year passed,I got my new phone and I was finally a teen!But I didn't realize that my teen life would be so stressed and unhappy.

So when I'm not happy I will go through tiktok to see BTS videos. I was happy to see their videos again. Basically I have my own phone rite so I see more BTS videos and learn about them and finally I became an ARMY!!!

The happiest moment of my life.......after weeks my life was full of sadness.My family,friends weren't there for me but BTS were there and they changed my life better. For real though I feel like no one loves me cause they haven't shown the love that I was expecting. Even after all of that I still get hate by other people and many people talked behind my back and faking that they love me. Sometimes I think what did I do wrong that people hate me.....I did even think to die or commit suicide.

But BTS songs,videos,words comforted me.

I saw their old videos and I was crying at that moment cause they were going through a hard time I realized that they didn't give up instead they kept on going....

I thought about it and I knew that I shouldn't give up and I should chase my dreams. Those 7 Korean Boys changed my life.....and I'm never gonna forget them I will support and love them till the day I die.

Do you know what I haven't loved myself like how I love BTS like literally I feel like they're the one who saved me from leaving this world.