The Girl Who Met The Seven Stars 🇲🇾

Hi! I'm Shirra and I am from Malaysia 🇲🇾 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Somewhere in Malaysia, Theres a girl named Shirra who is 15 years old and a Muslim girl. Around 2019 during her fasting month , she watched a korean variety show on youtube and she started thinking about BTS. Eventually she started stanning them, she learned their amazing songs, their choreography, and even wrote all about them ! She also started learning their language because she find korean language are attractive.

She told her friends that she's an army and her friends were really proud of her. After 3 years of her being a fan of them, she started to realized that they're the ones who made her happy, who learned her to love herself , who teaches her to be different from everyone and who teaches her to be a kind hearted person .

She started crying because without them she will be all alone not being able to appreciate herself, love herself, and could possibly killed herself . She really wanted to thanked them but just don't know how.

Then one day, while she was on her phone . She went through Tiktok and a video showed up on her for you page (fyp) about some creator is gonna write all of our story and post it on her social media account . Then she started dm-ing her and wrote her story about how she met these 7 angels, about how these angels saved her from the darkness, about how these 7 angels changed her in a better way and about how these 7 angels cheered her up .

This story is about me and thats how BTS changed me . The end is just the beginning .