Life Goes On 🇮🇩

Hi! I'm Glory and I am from Indonesia 🇮🇩 and THIS IS MY STORY.

As the only girl in my family and also the oldest, I learn that I need to make changes so my family can live happily and I have many burdens that I need to carry my whole life. I grew in my family that loves me so much and want the best of me for everything. Even though, I have a happy family I don't mean I am really happy, I don't have much friends and I always end up being alone.

My childhood is rough for me as I get bullied so much by my classmate and even my teacher from my past school when I was in primary. Sometimes I think I grew too much that I start to be apart from my family, I'm not close with my parents, brother, also with any other family member. I feel excluded and I think its right because it's not just my place to be there. Then I started thinking that I am better off alone.

I first know BTS when I am at the 8th grade where one of my classmates introduces me to them. At that time I got curious and start to know them more until I become an ARMY. But as time pass, life gets harder for me. I always feel insecure and alone, I'm lost at my own pain that I can let out all this time. My mental health become much worse than before, sometimes I got panic attack even when I'm at home.

Even sometimes, I don't know what home feels like because I feel I'm not loved and I don't belong there. Before I met BTS, I usually scratch my own arm, pinch myself, or even hold my breath when I feel pain in my heart. However now, whenever I feel sad or feel alone, I can listen to their music or watch their videos, or even just looking at their pictures I can smile, continuing my fight here, and not giving up. Just like their song Life Goes On, I learn that we will find many obstacles in our life but we need to overcome it and be the better version of our self.

That's why I wanted to say thank BTS and all ARMY, they become my motivation to fight and I learn how to love myself, it's true that when I start to love myself I can see the world in different point of view.

I am really grateful for them to come into my life. I started to change to be a better person and I even help others that have the same pain as me. They really change my life and I will keep fighting for myself like them, I learn so much from them and I really hope I can be as great as them.