Definition Of Dreams 🇹🇭

Hi! I'm May and I am from Thailand 🇹🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I used to want to end my life by suicide.I'm tired, I was always tired. Feeling discouraged, unable to find happiness but one day a question popped into my head. Do I really want to die? I don't want to die but I'm just sarcastic about how bad fate is. 'Cause I know I can't die because I'm worried that if I die Will I see BTS smiles? Will I be able to smile at those laughter again? Of course I wouldn't be able to do these things if I die. I will never see their smiles, laughter, and growth.

And made me realize that I should love myself and turn find happiness for myself. They made me realize that tomorrow is always precious. I'm just a kid growing up in a bad society and not too bad. I understand that the world can't always bring us good things. Therefore, we must always find the good to ward off the evil. BTS made me young like I had a mature mind again. They made me want to change myself for the better.

Because even though I'm young, I have a dream, a dream to see them through the eyes, but for now, I can't, I am too young to get out of this cramped room and the world is just too big. But above that they made me realize that I can turn this narrow room into a beautiful world. I just have to try. I just have to accept the world and embrace it.

But sometimes I get back at being lonely. And whenever I couldn't understand what the world is saying, it made me feel useless. There are some things I don't understand or can't do. I try so hard to be not discouraged. Because after all, I am just a person who also gets weak.

I'm halfway going out this room. But halfway is also impossible because I'm too young. Some dreams are not meant to happen and we need to accept it, the world is too high to reach. It's so hard to get out of the room that trapped me for years.

I wanted to tell them the last thing--I am grateful for making my life more valuable. I hope some day before I die I'll get a chance to meet them . Finally,I am off to the next chapter of my life. Thank you.