Angelita 🇲🇽

Hi! I'm Angie and I am from Mexico 🇲🇽 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I became ARMY in 2015. I was Born in Matamoros, Mexico October 3rd 2004. I am 16 years old. When I was born my father left me and my mother for another woman so I never met him then my mom met my dad and my life changed for the better.

Everything that I needed and wanted I had until my mom got pregnant with my siblings everything changed, we became a big family and we love each other so much but when you are the oldest you become a 2nd mom to your siblings so I started taking care of them when they would go out and it was fine until I entered middle school and I fell in love but the love never works out, so I became depressed and that's when my life turned upside down.

I became numb to life and I hated myself every day was a living hell I wanted to die. My parents found out I was being sexually harassed and I was suicidal and they made it worse they blamed me when I had done nothing. I dropped out at age 15 I was so tired with life but by that time I had already started liking BTS.

But I wasn't a full stan the only reason why I'm here and why I'm still alive and back in school is because of BTS. BTS taught me how to love and cherish myself for who I am and who I want to become even though they don't know me or will ever know me I will love and cherish them with my whole heart.

Its been a year since all of that and I'm thankful I got to sit down and talk to my parents about it. They now understand why I was like that and I still am a little depressed but I've gotten better now its not as much as it was before. Thank You for hearing me out!