The New World That I Received From BTS 🇲🇲

Hi! I'm Kiara and I am from Myanmar 🇲🇲 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I have a trauma due to an accident. I did not know how to love myself I thought no one really loved me.
I was so obsessed my friends. Who would have thought that they would leave me one day?
Unexpectedly, one day they abandoned me.
I was insane because I was abandoned by my dear friends who I thought they would understand me.
It's too easy for them to leave me.

It's been a long time since I knew they wanted to leave me. I ignored the truth. If I do well, I think people will be on my side. I treated the people around me like my heart. But it wasn't what I expected.

To them I was like someone who could be fired whenever they wanted. Now it is time for me to accept the truth. I don't want to accept yet. Really really really because I'm very depressed. But one day seven boys came into my life.

They made me laugh and taught me how to love myself. When I lost me they raised me.

The reason I like BTS more and more is because of the love, friendship, and understanding between them.

Even though I want to die, I still have to live because I have BTS. Every time I get depressed, I watch BTS videos. After watching it, my pain disappeared.
The more I saw there was something between them that I didn't have, the more I liked it. Who knows? Because of them, I worked harder and had more dreams.

I learned to love myself and to think positively about everything. I am preparing to apply for a scholarship with the intention of trying my best.
They are everything to me and I really really thank them for giving me a new world. 보라해