Secret Family 🇬🇧

Hi! I'm Hayley and I am from the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I come from a very big family and as well as there is a good side to that and there is also a bad side. I've experianced a lot of family issues in my life and I just wanted someone to talk to about this or just someone who gets my opinion.

Sure, I had my friends but it didn't feel the same telling them because I know they haven't been in this situation and they won't understand it. At some point, I told myself that why bother try not give up, some nights I would cry myself to sleep, some days I didn't want to interact with anyone at all. But I just learned to suck it up and accept this is my life until I'm an adult I guess.

At school I would always seem happy, but really I was just at a breaking point, I always try to be happy for other people, even when I'm not happy, because I don't want my issues to be the cause of someone elses happiness to fade away. But then there was this one day I will never forget.

I remember it well, I was at home watching tv and as I was changing the channel I saw this video called "boy with luv" and I don't know why I randomly clicked on a video, but as the song played it was like I felt happiness in some sort of way. Everyone looked so happy and cheerful and J just wanted to be a part of their happiness.

After the music video of them I couldn't help but to smile how funny, caring and happy these people were. These people were BTS. They make my day everyday, no matter what mood I'm in, I will always be in the mood to listen to a BTS song. The word got out at school that I liked BTS, and people started to make fun of me for it. After some time I heard of something called "Army".

At first I thought it was a name they gave their fans, but its more than that... Army is a family. Army is a place of rest. Army are people who are part of your life. Army is what makes BTS who they are today and everyday.

So going back to when people made fun of me for liking BTS, I will never ever be ashamed to say I am an Army. Me and my best friend are both armys because I showed her who BTS truly are, and they are not just some 7 korean men that are in a boy band, because they are the people that saved many people. They are people that make someone's bad day into their best day, but what I'm trying to say is BTS are the people that will forever have a place in my heart.

When I first knew Jungkook, he was this sweet funny guy who made me smile. When I first knew Namjoon he was a president that we all needed in our lives. When I first knew Hobi , he was this happy boy you just had to be friends with because he is this ball of sunshine. When I first knew Jimin he was a guy who constantly kept falling of chairs and was always ready to help others. When I first knew Jin he was someone always trying to make us laugh and make sure army was happy.

When I knew Suga he was someone who showed me that my past did not define me. Hobi is my bias, not just because I had to pick a bias, but because he shown me that its important to always stay happy. When he received his fanmail for the first time my heart melted as he was so greatful to what he had received. I love everyone equally but I felt a great connection with Hobi due to my past.

But when I heard Taehyung said "Jhope only looks happy", and then I realised Hobi was just like me, I always put a smile on my face for others but I would never feel happy. Then finally I had found someone just like me who gets it. But overall BTS has taught me to keep living on and to never give up, even though I only became an ARMY in feburary this year but I am so happy that BTS will be part of my whole life.

And when they do have their own lives in the future I will still be an ARMY and I will be supportive to them just like they were to me.