My Seven Stars 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Alyvia and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

In 2018 I listened to boys meets evil, and I thought to myself, this guy is amazing. The next year I became an ARMY. At that time, I wasn't in my greatest moods, my anxiety and overthinking was off the chart. Also I got bullied because of my sexuality. The second I turn on there music I'll shut my eyes and all my worries will go away. I'll just sit, and listen in my quiet room. There's so much to say about them... I can't fit in a chapter.

The September of 2020 they had helped my confidence so much I was then proud of myself for being bi-sexual. They have inspired me so much, just through music. They were with me, at my side when I was made fun of. They were with me when my friends caused drama. ALL through music. Now, because of them my confidence, anxiety, and overthinking are so much better. Thanks to them, my dream of becoming an idol is so much closer. Thanks to them, I'm writing this.

And BTS if you ever read this, here's an individual message for every one of you...

RM: you taught me how to love myself. I couldn't ask for a better motivational speaker than you!

JIN: You are always going to be my WorldWide Handsome. You taught me to always be confident in myself. You taught me to find the happiness in the littlest things. You taught that it's okay to cry, and to not be okay sometimes.

YOONGI: You taught me to much to even say. You taught me that I have to be adventurous and look in the dark to grow and glow. You taught me that I can make it through hard times if I
really want something. You taught me to fight my hardships.

J-HOPE: You taught me that negative thoughts get you nowhere even at the darkest points. You are always so bright and cheerful on camera. I would be nowhere without you. BTS wouldn't be the se without you. You taught me to be the hope in things.

JIMIN: You taught me to forgive the people who criticize me over and over again.

V: You taught me that it's okay to be perfect now and the personalities of me now will not have an effect on the personalities of the future me.

JUNGKOOK: You taught me to dream big dreams and that the sky is the limit and if you work hard enough for something, good things will come out of the hard work.

AND TO BTS: I fell I love with someone I can't reach, someone who is the world to me, but doesn't know I exist. You showed me how beautiful love is, but also how painful it can be. Promised me good things, but can't promise to be around forever. Sadly, I found my Romeo, but I'm not his Juliet.

That's how the 7 clueless boys of BTS, became my 7 beautiful stars.