You Showed Me The Light 🇵🇭

Hi! I'm Jeanne and I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I was diagnosed with mild depression 2 years ago. I am a type of person who hides her thoughts and feelings to everyone, even on my loved ones because I don't want to add up on their problems, This habit of mine made my mental illness worst. I even got to the point where I literally forgot some series of happenings in the present, some of my friends,and teachers. It was like my mind restarts on the time where I was happy and felt whole.

Furthermore, I didn't know that I was having some series of hallucinations where I am sharing stories that wasn't real and didn't happened at all to my classmates and friends. Every time I reminisce that day, I always feel sad and I pitied myself. Family problems, regrets and despair from losing on our TV Broadcasting competition, loneliness and self-blame from losing my boyfriend, and some personal problems build up inside me which triggers my depression.

I started taking up medicines to fix my sleep cycle, moodswings, and my depression. While I was on my medication and healing process is wherein I met Bangtan. I can still clearly remember the feeling I've felt and the healing that I had the first time I listened in Mikrokrosmos and Spring Day.

Those two are the first two songs lead me to Bangtan furthermore. Those Hyung of ours gave me a reason to live and to continue fighting for my dreams and the obstacles in life so I can be a beautiful tree just like what RM hyung said.

I regained my confidence through Jin Hyung and to take everything at my own phase. Suga hyung made me realize how precious my life is. Jimin hyung gave me assurance that there is someone in Korea who understands me. Hobi hyung thought me how to be genuinely happy. Taehyung Hyung thought me how to be kind and friendly to everyone. Jungkook Hyung showed me ways how I can discover my own talent.

Being an ARMY and a BTS stan will always be the best and right decision I ever made in my life.

Hyung's, my real self was born and being beautifully crafted because of you and your music which I will always be thankful for.

I will forever be an ARMY no matter what happens. Thank you for lighting up my life.