They Made It Right 🇩🇰

Hi! I'm Ekameit and I am from Denmark 🇩🇰 and THIS IS MY STORY.

They did--they did make it right. I first heard of BTS in 2017, but I guess it was just not meant to be that time because I didn't look much into it and didn't wanna give them a chance. They actually annoyed me, but that was because I was at the lowest point of my life. I didn't have any goals I didn't know what to do. My life was confusing and I couldn't get my head around things. School was hard and it kept going.......Until...

.... the beginning of 2020. I started focusing more on my self and tried doing something with my life. Maybe it was because of the quarantine, that I started reflecting on things but I had so much free time that I could use to fix myself and even though it was going okay, I just needed a little push or support.

You know the phrase we army's tend to say "you find BTS when you most need them" yeah... that was exactly what happened , I found them by coincidence. I started by listening to make it right. And I swear everything about them, their voices, their lyrics and their vibe was just euphoric. It made me feel so happy.

I started listening to more of their songs and it would make sense if I needed time to get used to the new world I joined. But it didn't feel weird.... it felt like I came home... it felt like I came from a long and tiring trip. And in this home I will forever stay with my family.

Thank you Army, for welcoming in such a wonderful family. And thank you BTS... MY SAVIOURS.....